I couldn’t develop a niche. Instead, I created a FREESTYLE playground where words run free. Freestyle Blogging is more of a newspaper full of current trends and articles for writers. It’s technically found here ——> Freestyle Blogging News.
This website is more in the style of Freestyle Writing & Design. I think we’ll go ahead and call it as such. In this chaotic reflection of simple life, you’ll find stories about life, love, parenting and writing.
I think I’m hilarious, which is evident by these Facebook Status Updates from the Archives of my Life….. I have used my boring life, and entertaining social calendar (A.K.A online dating) to entertain many of my personal friends on Facebook. This prompted a more public forum.
For the sappy, emotional reader, check out this collection of poetry. I began as an aspiring songwriter but, that fizzled when I couldn’t learn the guitar.
- A new matchmaking service posts ads for you on Facebook to find you a date (ibnlive.in.com)
- Public Warned of Online Dating Scams Ahead of Valentine’s Day (chinatopix.com)
- 18 Things You’ll Never Hear Someone In Their Late Twenties Say (buzzfeed.com)
- How to protect yourself from online dating dangers (abc13.com)
- What bartenders really think of your Tinder dates (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- How Facebook Burned Me With Target Advertising (robinmatteri.com)
- Facebook Updates From the Archives of My Life (robinmatteri.com)
- Vintage Groupie – Top 5 Questions About Selling Online: Do You Agree? (robinmatteri.com)
- Raising Boys, Working From Home, Music and Another Lesson For Me (robinmatteri.com)