Well played Facebook, and the geniuses who run the marketing department. This advertisement just showed up in my News Feed. Ironic? Hardly. I’ve spent the last few days creating blogs like a machine (no kids this weekend!), and what-do-ya-know? The crickets are back, and my posts are going unnoticed.
I guess I need to get with the program.
- Create Better Blogs For People to “Pretend” to Read
- Start Writing During the Week Like Normal People
- Wait Until Christmas Eve to Post My Next Masterpiece.
Right? I mean, it’s only the last week of summer. I can’t be the only loser protecting my skin from cancer by parking it on the couch. Right?
Keep scrolling…I’d like to answer Facebook’s question….
Dear Marketing Stalkers at Facebook,
Thanks for the cool ad today. You’ve obviously been paying close attention to my blog. Whoot! Whoot! It looks like I’m not the only one working today either–the robots are still clocked in. Boo!
To answer your question:
FACEBOOK: “Tired of Writing Great Articles that Nobody Reads?”
LOSER BLOGGER: “No! I’m not tired of creating hilarious blog posts for my MOM to read. She’s a HUGE fan. Personally, I think I’ll just grab a piece of scented stationary and a pen for the next blog. I’ll whip up some fancy paragraphs full of calligraphy and send the post directly to her mail box. It’ll be cool.”
GOOD LOOKIN’ OUT FRIENDS! :)
- Facebook Marketing Advice For A Beginner To Learn (jamespt.com)
- Facebook Updates From the Archives of My Life (robinmatteri.com)
- Freestyle Blogging News (robinmatteri.com)
- OM3! Number 33 is Ruling Me: Obsession or Something More? (robinmatteri.com)